• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Keep getting temprimental palpitations in the last few hours, any temorary solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeuZzZ

Greenlighter
Just been getting an odd very pronounced heart twitch/palpitation about every five minutes or so for an hour or two now. Was using some stimulants on the weekend (MDPV and meph) so I presume its just the aftereffects of this?. Still not nice, specially for someone like me with general anxiety disorder.

Just curious if theres anything in the short term I could do to help. So heres a flurry of questions (that are probably silly, but I'm really clueless in this area) Is it best to stay still and let them pass, or should I go for a walk and do some very light activities to increase my BPM slightly? Any suppliments I could take to help? (I have pretty much every supplement under the sun available to me) Would a couple of benzo's like diazepam help? Should I be concerned?

Does seem to be getting less frequent than the last hour, and I've never really had palps before so its not a recurring issue.

Or is there anything else I could do?

Cheers.

Hmm. Have pretty much stopped now. Oh well. Was starting to get a bit concerned when they were occasionally happening every ten seconds or so for a few minutes.

Since its just a one off I'll leave it, but if it keeps happening I'll have a chat with my GP. Would still be interested if anything I said above was a good or bad idea though, incase it does happen again.

Stimulants (especially meth) can do really weird things to the body as well as distort your perception of reality. I'd guess its the tweek.. Don't know what else to tell ya really

Just been getting an odd very pronounced heart twitch/palpitation about every five minutes or so for an hour or two now. Was using some stimulants on the weekend (MDPV and meph) so I presume its just the aftereffects of this?. Still not nice, specially for someone like me with general anxiety disorder.

Just curious if theres anything in the short term I could do to help. So heres a flurry of questions (that are probably silly, but I'm really clueless in this area) Is it best to stay still and let them pass, or should I go for a walk and do some very light activities to increase my BPM slightly? Any suppliments I could take to help? (I have pretty much every supplement under the sun available to me) Would a couple of benzo's like diazepam help? Should I be concerned?

Does seem to be getting less frequent than the last hour, and I've never really had palps before so its not a recurring issue.

Or is there anything else I could do?

Cheers.

Light to moderate exercise, such as walking will lower incidence of palpitations/arythmia/atrial fibrillation.
Tai Chi is excellent for it
, on the long run!

Status
Not open for further replies.